Section 1.1.15—DEP Radon Certification Fee Schedule
||$350 every two years
||$700 every two years (first testing employee is free)
||$100 each (first employee is free) (1)
|Primary Testing Device Listing
||$100 every two years (2)
||$300 every two years
||$400 every two years
||$750 every two years
||$375 every two years (3)
|Late 45-Day Reporting
|Late Application Renewal
- Employees may be added at any time. This fee is due for each testing firm employee (except the first employee) at the time that employee is added and then again each time the testing firm certification is renewed.
- Primary radon testers shall submit the Primary Testing Device fee as specified in the Radon Certification Fee Schedule for each TYPE of device they place/retrieve read and analyze. The two types of primary devices are electrets and continuous monitors. The $100 Fee for electrets covers short term and/or long term and any number of electrets. The $100 Fee for continuous monitors covers any and all manufactures models (Sun Nuclear, Pylon, Femto Tech, etc.) and any number of continuous monitors.
- A person approved by the Department to provide initial or continuing, or both, education courses shall submit the Course Provider fee as specified in this schedule.
- Anyone not submitting the required 45-day testing and/or mitigation reporting within 90 days of the completion of the testing and/or mitigation activity (or if no activities have been performed during this period, informing the Department of same in writing) will be subject to the Late 45-Day Reporting Fee as specified in this schedule.)
- Any renewal certification application that is postmarked after the previous certificationís expiration date will be considered late and charged this late application renewal fee. (All applications are either renewal or initial. A renewal application is defined as any application postmarked less than one year after the previous certification expiration date, all other applications are initial applications.)