MINING AND RECLAMATION
October 3, 1996
Rachel Carson State Office Building
10 a.m. - Policy and General Issues Committee:
- Review of MRAB Bylaws
- Discussion of how DEP should handle underground
mining and noncoal/industrial mineral issues.
- Consideration of whether the MRAB should be involved
in the Areas Unsuitable for Mining process.
12 Noon - A catered lunch
will be served.
12:30 p.m. - MINING
AND RECLAMATION ADVISORY BOARD MEETING,
Adoption of Minutes of the July 18, 1996 meeting
Status of Obligations
- Policy and General Issues Committee Dr. Redmond
- Regulation, Legislation and Technical Committee
- Update on Annual Report Mr. Kelley
- Draft report on Alternative Financing Mechanisms
for the Perpetual Treatment of
Post-Mining Discharges Mr. Dolence
Discussion items as needed
Next meeting date and location