MINING AND RECLAMATION ADVISORY BOARD
April 25, 1996
10th Floor Conference Room, Rachel Carson State Office Building
9:00 AM Regulations, Legislation and Technical Committee
Conference Room A, 15th Floor
- Review of Concept Paper regarding proposed changes
to the coal ash residual waste management regulations.
- Status report on the Regulatory Basics Initiative
for the Mining and Reclamation program.
- Discussion of public comments received on the
12/16/95 proposed rulemaking on Licensing and Bonding.
- Status report on the 4/24/94 proposed rulemaking
on Remining Incentives.
- Status report on Areas Unsuitable for Mining
- Squaw Run Petition
- Status report on proposed rulemaking for discretionary
criteria - Areas Unsuitable for Mining program.
11:30 AM Lunch -- 10th floor Conference Room
12 Noon Mining and Reclamation
Adoption of Minutes of January 4, 1996 meeting
Status of Obligations
- Policy and General Issues Committee Mr. Carlson
- Regulation, Legislation and Technical Committee
- Review of Executive Summary for Public Participation
Reform Ms. Wilson
- Customer Needs Project - Response to MRAB letter
- Update on 10% set aside Mr. Giovannitti
Discussion items as needed
Next meeting date and location